Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Site Alert:Oh So Chic Boutique

Hey Bluetiful Ones!

I don't know about you all, but I must admit that I'm an absolute shopping fanatic. I can sometimes stay in a store (or online) for hours going gah gah over hot shoes, clothes, and accessories. And it certainly doesn't help when I stumble across a store or site that not only has stylish items, but also has them for affordable prices. So it should come as no surprise, that when I stumbled across OhSoChicBoutique.com that i'd be an automatic fan.

The name truly does speak for itself. This site offers an array of hip blouses, dresses, skirts, shoes, accessories, and even plus size items that could rival just about anything you'd find at your nearest mall. They also have positive affirmation tees, and if that isn't a way to add some "virtuous" love into something "blue", then I don't know what is.

For those of you who are still searching for some staple items for this season's wardrobe, they have a few maxi dresses, minis, and sun dresses that would be absolutely fab for the summer. Why not heat up your summer in style with some new chic items?...and affordable ones at that :-)

Here's a few items that we thought were so blue...


(left to right)1. white and brown polka dot dress $60 2. Burgandy leather belt $15 3. high waisted shorts $33 4. Brown ruffled top $37 5. Yellow striped dress $54 6. Cream & multi-colored mini $42
Check out these selections and many more at http://www.ohsochicboutique.com/. And don't forget to keep it blue!

6 comments:

Amina said...

thank you for the website!
Great entry:)
I haven't worn a dress in years!! lol...off to check the website :)

OhSoChicBoutique said...

Thank you so much for the post!! I'd like to offer your readers an exclusive discount.

15% off & free priority mail shipping. The code will not expire - use code:BlueChic at check out!

Again - thanks

Eboni
www.OhSoChicBoutique.com

yummy411 said...

...and they have a plus size section!! (very scarce on online shopping)

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHH(that's my scream when I found out about your blog), Teneasha and Kenya, I am ecstatic about this blog. I AM SO PROUD!!!
God bless you,
Rev. Acker

Anonymous said...

This is my first time here and I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool collection of womens dresses for this summer...